Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

TARGET 7/30





I ran to Target tonight and found a few good deals. My sandwich bag stockpile was getting low (about 10 boxes), so I took advantage of the price cut on Ziplock bags until 9/3 sale. They were $2.50. When I stacked the $1/2 MQ and the $1/2 TQ, I paid $1.50 per box.

It definitely was not like the deal when I stocked up last year at Publix for $.50 each. If you decide to do this deal, make sure you buy the ziplock bags that are located in the front of the store on an end cap by the registers. They are bonus boxes with 20% more! You will get 120 bags instead of 100. The boxes in the back of the store are only 100 count.

Small things make me happy. Getting an extra 80 bags was almost like getting another box for FREE!

Then I wandered over to the toy department. I was not one of the lucky ones to get in on the 75% off toys but I did find this awesome 88" beach ball that you hook up to the hose for $2.98. I know some grandkids who will just love it!

Off to the baby department...and I found this booster seat marked down 50% to $20.48.
Again, grandkids win again!

Don't forget to print your dental floss coupons from coupons.com (use 90210) and get your FREE dental floss while you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment