Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

ARE YOU A WALMART SHOPPER? READ THIS!



This was in todays paper. Notice anything that should have been in all of our shopping carts this week? In case you can't guess, the answer is Wishbone Dressing. See Walmart's EVERYDAY price? We paid $.07 each, not $1.88 each. Notice the spaghetti (not even a name brand) at $1 each and Walmart tells us everyday they are giving us a great value! I only pay anywhere from $.15 to $.30 for my pasta at Publix. Also on the page was Lipton Tea Bags for $2.98 a box. I paid $.50 a box at Publix a few weeks ago. Hellmans on rollback at Walmart is $2.98. I paid $.60 jar a few weeks ago when it was on sale. Do I have to say more? How about Ragu Pasta Sauce? Walmart is proud of $1.50, when we paid $.60! Skippy Peanut Butter everyday at Walmart is $2. Well, I am not a sucker anymore! I paid $1.35 each at Publix on BOGO and I didn't even have a coupon. That is when I stocked up so I don't have to pay $2 at Walmart. See the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter? I still have some in my refrigerator that I got for FREE at Publix! Are we seeing the big picture here? Now let's all get on our knees and thank God that we don't have to shop there every week!

Are't we lucky that we don't have to shop there anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment