Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

STEWARTS PRODUCE 9/2 - 9/5

If you have not shopped at Stewarts Produce Market on Anastasia Blvd., they have deals that start on Thursday and go until Saturday. This weeks deals are as follows:

Boneless Rib-Eye Steaks, $6.99 lb.

Extra Lean Ground Chuck, $2.99 lb.

Sushi Grade Tuna Steaks, $6.99 lb.

5 lb bag Russet Potatoes $1.49 a bag

Sweet Large Cantaloupes, $1.00 each

3 lb. bag onions, $1.49 a bag

I will say Stewarts has the BEST ground chuck I have ever had! I like to buy it fresh and make my hamburgers but it also freezes well. The price on onions, potatoes, and cantelopes are also a great deal this week!

Stewarts also has the BEST italian sausage. He makes it fresh and I love to make Italian Sausage Soup when the weather gets cooler. If you want the recipe, e-mail me and I will send it to you OR post a comment and I will post online.

3 comments:

  1. hey judi would love to see recipe for italian sausage soup it sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get it posted within the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have the recipe, but I would also LOVE to see regular posts on the Stewart sales. I don't live on the island, so I don't get by there {really ever}. However, their meat is wonderful and if the prices are good I would make a special trip. Thanks for the post, even though I missed the sale this time.
    :)

    ReplyDelete