Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A BLOGWORTHY COMMENT!

I received this today from Sarah when she left a comment on my blog. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing but I wanted to post it because it made me smile! This is what Sarah said:

I CVS'd for the first time last week before we went on vacation, and I saved over 50% on the sunscreen and batteries we needed plus, I got free m&ms and earphones :o)
The other cool thing is that normally before we go on vacation, I have to spend $50-$75 on snacks and breakfast items to have in our hotel room. This time I just "shopped" in my stockpile shelf in the pantry. I spent $0 on snacks and food! It was great knowing I got all that stuff at really good prices! Thanks for your course.

Thank YOU Sarah, for leaving a comment that is such a testimony to what I am teaching! I am glad you are saving your family so much money!

No comments:

Post a Comment