Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

REDUCED MEAT AT FOOD LION

I am not one to buy my meat or groceries at Food Lion. In fact, I probably set foot into Food Lion about 4 times a year. But their ad with chicken breasts for $.86 lb. last week and whole chickens for $.59 lb. drew me in. They were out of both items both times I went in and I had to get a raincheck. Chickens were $.47 lb. this week so I ventured in again to buy a few for my freezer. They had chickens that were on markdown from anywhere from $1.54 to $1.94 each! WOW! That is a cheap chicken! I bought a few for my daughter and a few for myself and will probably go back before the sale is over to get a few more. I looked througout the meat department and many items were reduced. This was at the Palencia location. Could it be they just don't have the traffic...or is it everyone just prefers to shop at Publix with their better coupon policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment