Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PUBLIX 9/8/10, SPENT $1.56




Some of my Wisk coupons came in the mail today with not a moment to spare. I went to the SR 16 Publix and they were completely sold out of Wisk so I picked up a raincheck for 20! I picked up a few items but couldn't get everything I wanted because I was meeting my friend Michelle for lunch. I still needed to get my Wisk, so I knew I would have to hit another Publix after lunch. This is what I bought for $1.56!!

Flour
8 Ketchup
bananas
2 Hellmans Mayo
Potato Rolls
4 Reynolds Foil
l lb. deil american cheese

I was up at 6:00 this morning making homemade pasta noodles to go with the bottled Alfredo sauce I bought cheap months ago. Somehow I feel like I should be making my own homemade alfredo sauce, but I figured the homemade pasta noodles would make up for it! I wanted to make a second batch but didn't have any flour left. So after I unloaded the groceries and put them all away, I made a second batch. Can't wait until dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment