Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

PUBLIX 9/25/10, SPENT $0, SAVED 100%



Don't squint your eyes! You are seeing it right! I paid $0 for all this stuff! CAN YOU STILL SEE THE SMILE ON MY FACE! Again, I wandered into Publix with a very specific list, very excited about the Smart Balance Milk and the Advil. This is what I bought:

6 Smart Balance Milk
4 Yoplait Yogurt
2 Ritz Chipolte Crackers
2 Ritz Crackers
2 Oscar Mayer Lunchmeat
2 Nestle Break 'n Bake Cookies
2 Craisens
Bottle Horseradish
Bottle green olives
4 Wishbone Salad Dressing
2 Oreos
Pears
12 Advil

AND THROWN IN AT THE LAST MINUTE SO THEY DIDN'T OWE ME MONEY...

pack of gum

TOTAL DUE $0.

The cashier stared at the screen. I stared at the screen. There was a moment of silence. WOW! I have got my total down low before but never to $0...so much fun! Even though Oreo Cookies and Nestle cookies are not something I buy I will gladly take them if I can get them for FREE!

The lady behind me was amazed. The cashier told me there is one lady that comes in that they all hate to get in their line. On no...I hope they don't say that about me! I always make sure my coupons are all in order, expiration date checked, and put in the correct order with my BOGO Rainchecks first, MQ's second, and store and competitor coupons in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment