Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

PUBLIX 9/4/10, SPENT $10.32, SAVED 92%



I really didn't need much at Publix today. I went in specifically for veggies, sour cream and lunchmeat. The rest was basically stockpile items.
Okra
Zucchini
Celery
Pears
Bananas
3 Breakstone Sour Cream
2 Sara Lee Buns
4 Pkgs. Ball Bark Franks
1/2 lb. Boars Head Deli Meat
1/2 lb. Publix Turkey
2 Pkgs. Wheat Thins Chips
Xochitl Corn Chips (no coupon)
2 Frenchs Mustard
2 Hellmans Mayo
2 Kraft Chunk Cheese
2 Stride Gum
2 Wisk Detergent
5 Thermacare
4 Reynolds Foil
2 Hefty Trash Bags (raincheck)

TOTAL SPENT $10.32, SAVED 92%

I'll be going back to Publix on Wed. because I forgot the Heinz Ketchup deal and I am going to get Edwards singles with my raincheck and use up the rest of my foil coupons. My Wisk detergent coupons should be in by them and I will stock up on that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment