Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

PUBLIX 9/16/10, Spent $4.77, Saved 96%



What an awesome trip to Publix! I love that store! This is what I purchased:

2 boxes Ronzoni Pasta
6 Heinz Gravy (all FREE)
6 Ore-Ida Steam 'n Mash (All FREE)
5 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
2 Eggo Waffles
2 Quaker Oatmeal
2 Kraft Homestyle Mac 'n Cheese
2 Doritos
Asparagus
Honeydew
Eyelash Curler (mine bit the dust this morning)
6 Wisk (used raincheck)

What a wonderful feeling to reach into your pocket and pay $4.77 for everything. I still have to get more things like my canned veggies, chix broth, zatarins, crab cakes, ice cream, diced tomatoes, lunchmeat, etc., but I will get that next trip. I needed a few coupons that are coming in this weeks insert. My cashier had to have a customer service girl come over because, as usual, I had more coupons than items. My cashier said I am one of the few legitimate couponers who had a non-expired coupon and legitimate coupon for everything. I blushed and smiled! What an honor! I will go back on Sunday and finish my shopping!

Total spent $4.77, saved 96%...priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment