Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MY WALGREENS SCENERIO

I have decided to jump back into the game with Walgreens. Ever since I had that rude manager who told me "The RR's are to be used on your NEXT purchase", I left the store and didn't go back. I WAS giving him the RR for the next purchase! Does it make a difference that I didn't walk out of the store and come back in? So after a month of no Wags, I decided to get back in the game. Here is my scenerio:

First time again I will have to pay OOP for my first transaction:

Buy 2 Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths Shampoo BIGI 1/2 off $6
Use 2 $2/1 8/29 PG
Pay $2 OOP
Get back $2

(OK...I know it is a wimpy start but it does get better!)

Transaction 2:

Buy Hyland's Cough & Cold $4.99
Use $1.50 PQ
TOTAL $3.49
Use $2 RR from above transaction
Pay $1.49 OOP
Get back $5 RR

Transaction 3:

Buy Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $5.99 (I LOVE THIS STUFF!!)
Use $1.00 Q
Buy can Chix broth (filler) (use in-ad Q) $.50
Total $5.50
Use $5 RR from above
Pay $.50 OOP
Get Back $5 RR

At this point I don't know if I am going to walk away with the $5 RR in my pocket or do the following transaction and walk away with $20 worth of makeup and no RR's left!

Transaction 4:

Buy $20 worth of Wet & Wild Cosmetics
$10 deducted for 50% off sale
Use $5/10 Q from Sept. ALL YOU
Total $5
Use $5 RR from above
FREE!

UPDATE: I did the above scenerio minus the Hyland's Cough and Cold. I could not find it anywhere in the store. I also decided not to buy the Wet 'n Wild Cosmetics and keep my $5 to roll into next week! Anyone want $20 worth of Wet 'n Wild Cosmetics for $5? I will mail you the q's!

No comments:

Post a Comment