Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CVS 2/13/11, SPENT$4.38

I had some ECB's to roll so I did this in 4 transactions. I was excited to see the Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste because this is what I buy for my husband. Anytime I can get it I stock up on it. This is what I bought:

3 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
1 Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste
2 Listerine Zero
Newspaper
1 Heath Bar

TOTAL SPENT WITH TAX: $4.38
GOT BACK $15.16 ECB's

For less than the price of the newspaper and 1 toothpaste I got all the above and have over $15 in ECB's to roll into the following weeks.

The new guy from photo was running the register and he didn't adjust my ECB down so it was just easier to buy something (heath bar...yum, it's already gone!) or my OOP would have been just under $1 less!

No comments:

Post a Comment