Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

PUBLIX 2/1/11, SPENT $8.35, SAVED 93%



Today's shopping trip begins the month of February and I have spent $8.35 so far! Coffee, glad trash bags, and spaghetti sauce were my favorites this week. I had a raincheck for the Ragu and I did the Buy Theirs, Get Ours Free with it. I asked the manager and they said I could get as many as I wanted...so I did! Twelve bottles in all! This is what I got:

4 Glad Trash Bags
4 Glad Freezer Bags
Mueller Jumbo Shells
4 8 O'Clock Coffee (also got raincheck)
2 Doritos
Fresh Asparagus
Strawberries
6 Ragu
6 Publix Sauce
2 Dove Deodorant
7 8-Pk. Juicy Juice
1 Capri Sun (given as substitution for Juicy Juice)

My stash of trash bags now is going to take me through the rest of the year. Since my family uses a lot of trash bags, I am excited that I don't have to buy them. Holy Moley, I also have a great stash of spaghetti sauce when I feel like I don't want to cook. Add some sausage, a can of diced tomatoes (stocked on those also!) and spices, and I am good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment