Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PUBLIX 2/23/11, SPENT $2.59, SAVED 93%



I am LOVING this Italian Sale!! I stopped at another Publix before this trip and did 2 transactions of the canned tomatoes, beans, chicken broth, etc. I bought a few other things including two $4.49 containers worth of parmasean cheese, Bertoli Pasta Sauce, Babybel Cheese (this was $3.99), etc. and 12 cans tomatoes, 16 cans beans, 8 vegetables, 4 broth, etc. and paid a little over $8. I don't know how, but between the store and home I lost the receipt!

I went over to the SR 16 Publix to get my Sargento cheese and free eggs deal and a few more italian day deals only to find them sold out of beans! But I did manage to spend $2.59 and get the following:

10 boxes Green Giant frozen Vegetables
10 boxes Juicy Juice (used RC and FLIP)
Pkg. Hormel Pepperoni
2 Buittoni Fettucini
4 Scrubbing Bubbles
4 Sundown Vitamins
2 Sominez
2 Vivarin
Excedrin PM
3 doz. eggs
6 Sargento Cheese
2 Bertoli Pasta Sauce
2 Dentyne
Mini Babybel (my daughter loves these and they sell for $3.99 alone)

I walked out to the car, loaded in all my groceries, and realized I left my envelope in the car with my other Bertoli coupons my friend Michelle gave me. So I ran back into the store and picked up 10 bottles Bertoli pasta sauce using the competitor and MQ and paid only $1.45 for all 10! Sorry, I didn't take a picture of the rest of the stuff. I was too tired and just wanted to get it all put away!!

Total spent for the haul of stuff I bought today was just over $12!!! Could you believe I had a pie crust on my list and I forgot it! With all the cheese and eggs, I want to make a quiche for dinner!!

After I get myself organized, I am going to make some bags for homeless people in Ponte Vedra that my brother has befriended. Looks like they will be eating a lot of pasta and beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment