Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

PUBLIX 2/20/11, SPENT $2.35, SAVED 96%

Do you notice anything wrong with this picture? I loaded everything on my counter for the picture and I had an uneven number cans of Hunts Tomatoes! I only meant to grab 6 and somehow 7 ended up in my cart. Could have been when I accidently knocked a can of vegetables off the shelf and a little 10 year old girl was standing there and I missed her foot by 2 inches! And of course she was wearing sandles! That would have hurt. That means my total should have been $.96!! This was an awesome trip!!



Holy Moley! Aren't you just loving this Italian Days Sale?? I had to go back and get more beans to add to my stock. These don't expire until 2013!! This is what I got:

2 Egg Beaters
2 Dentyne Ice Gum
4 Sargento Cheddar Cheese
Mini Babybel Cheese
4 Advil
Bananas Strawberries
Sweet Onion
8 cans beans
7 cans Hunts Tomatoes (OOPS!)
8 cans Green Giant Vegetables
Rye Bread
Hunk of Mozzarella Cheese
2 dozen eggs

I was able to use the $5 off $25 DG coupon, two $1 WD coupons and a $5/30 along with my Publix and competitor coupons. I will be going back again!!

UPDATE: I HAVE ALREADY GONE BACK AND SPENT $2.16 TO GET MORE TOMATOES, BEANS AND VEGGIES. STOCK KUP NOW BECAUSE COUPON POLICIES ARE GETTING READY TO CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment