Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WALMART ACCEPTING COMPETITOR COUPONS

Are any of you intrigued by Walmart's claim to accept competitor coupons? Well, my good friend and fellow couponer Bev was so she ventured into Walmart with a small handful of coupons...and when I say small, I mean small! She only bought 16 items and she said it wasn't worth it at all! The advice she has is if you plan on going make sure you take plenty of advil with you! She tried Walmart once with their competitor coupon policy and vowed not to go back. She decided to give them another try and has now said she won't go back. She even made a point of going up and speaking to a manager before she left! They do not take off the coupons at the end like Publix and Winn Dixie do. They take it off the item itself. If you have a $1/2 competitor q, they would take it off $.50 off each item. Her receipt looked like she should have had a cartful of groceries instead of 16 items. Dealing with Walmart and coupons has always been a nightmare and now I can't imagine throwing competitor coupons in the mix. If any of you try to do this, I would recommend only using a few coupons (knowing who you are dealing with)!! I myself won't be going into Walmart any time soon. When I venture in, I will keep you posted and let you know how it goes.

If any of you go in Walmart and try to use competitor coupons, please let me know so I can share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment