Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PUBLIX 2/15/11, SPENT $11.62, SAVED 82%



Did anyone else have a problem finding any buys in this ad? There was nothing I really wanted except the pork roast I am looking forward to making! Put that baby in the crock pot or in the oven in a "Bag-n-Season" bag and dinner will be done! I couldn't resist the temptation to buy two more Hefty Trash Bags at $2.45 each and add them to my 17 boxes I already have. I bought the last two boxes on the shelf, so I was able to get a raincheck. This is what I bought:

2 Minute Maid OJ (used BOGO Q)
4 Zatarain Jambalaya
Baby Carrots
Pork Roast
2 Sominex (see below)
2 Vivarin (used $5/2 and two $2/2 for overage)
2 Hefty Trash Bags
2 U Kotex
Onions

Total spent $11.62. The total before coupons was over $55.00

No comments:

Post a Comment