Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

RUMORS ON THE BLOGS

I was on a blog at Hot Coupon World tonight and I found this in the blog:


Was talking to someone who works at customer service and she told me that they are coming up with a new coupon policy. Seems there have several complaints about differences between the stores and they are attempting to make it more uniform.

Here is what I gathered from our conversation:
1. No more Target coupons
2. No more BJ coupons
3. Will only be able to use one coupon on a BOGO; their reasoning is why
get xx off on a "free item". I asked more about that and that is what it
sounded like.

She was sharing some experiences that her store has had with some coupon users (the ones that give everyone else a black eye). She cited specifics examples of out and out abuse (in my opinion more like fraud).

Just relating what she told me, take for what its worth.

BTW this store is in Central Florida (Poinciana

It will be a sad day if they do not take 2 coupons on a BOGO. I also will be shopping at Target more if they will no longer accept them as a competitor. Why would I use it at Publix if I can stack it with a MQ at Target? I hope all of us couponers get together and voice our opinion when the new policy comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment