Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WINN DIXIE 2/7/11, SPENT $0

Sorry, there is no picture here because the bags are all still in the back of my car! I still haven't got them out and may not until tomorrow! Winn Dixie had Classico Spaghetti and Alfredo Sauce BOGO. Enter my daughter who had numerous coupons for Buy a White Sauce, get a Red Sauce for FREE! So, my daughter and I ran into the Palm Coast WD and filled our cart with 36 jars of spaghetti and alfredo sauce! No, we didn't do it at all at once! We did it in 2 trips to the register. The first time around we threw in some grapes at $1.29 per lb. for good measure! When I checked my receipt when I got in the car I realized that she didn't take off one of the coupons so we ended up paying $2.99 for 20 jars! Still not bad...at least the other 16 jars were free! We will each end up with 6 jars of Classico Spaghetti Sauce and 6 jars of Alfredo Sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment