Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

PUBLIX 2/17/11, SPENT $19.66, SAVED 80%



Boy, am I glad this week was better than last week! Unfortunately, I did not need some of the items that are really good deals. I used a raincheck for the Athenos Feta and was glad to stock up on more chicken broth and canned tomatoes. This is what I bought:

4 GG frozen vegetables
6 Hunts Tomatoes
4 Progresso Bread Crumbs
4 Wishbone Italian
1 Sorrento Ricotta
1 Sorrento Mozz
2 Lipton Tea Bags
1 Cantelope
Strawberries
Lettuce
Cheerios
Publix Bread
2 Sorrento Cheddar Cheese
1 lb. deli cheese (this was $6.75)
1/2 lb. Boars Head Turkey (this was $3.72

The last two deli items alone totaled $10.47, more than half of my total. That means I paid $9.19 for all the other items. Take the time now during this sale to stock up on all your progresso items. This progresso sale only comes once a year!

I was in a hurry today to get out of the store. I plan on going back before the sale ends on Wed. and pick up a few more items, especially the Advil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment