Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ORGANIZING THE STOCKPILE!







With all the heavy cans from this week, I was forced to remove all of them from my tall grey shelf because the shelf looked like it could collaspe any day! So my wise husband suggested I move lighter things on that shelf. It sure looks empty now! What you can't see is the bottom shelf which is completly full of Motts Medley Juice, V-8 Juice and Uncle Ben's Rice. You also can't see all my laundry detergent and cleaning supplies hidden into every crevice of my other tall shelf. My cleaning supplies go all the way to the back of the shelf, some put in front of the other. My stock of storage/freezer/sandwich bags also goes two deep on the shelf. I also didn't take a picture to the right of the shelf where I have all my paper plates, napkins, cups, and more juicy juice! Also not visable are my 20 boxes of Trash Bags! I don't know where the trash comes from in this house, but we certainly do produce a lot of it! Knowing I am not spending $6.59 on a box of trash bags makes me sleep better at night!

Once you get a stockpile, you know you will never have to pay full retail price for an item again. Knowing I paid $.25 or less for canned vegetables, beans, pasta, rice, pasta sauce, bread crumbs, Pam, salad dressing, BBQ sauce, canned tomatoes, crackers, etc., makes me happy! :) ...and my wallet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment