Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

PUBLIX 2/5/11, SPENT $27.63, SAVED 82%



Holy Moley! I spent $27!! How in the heck did that happen? Well, the Tostitos were an impulse buy. What in the heck did I need 2 bags of these for? All the commercials for the superbowl were playing in my head (even though I could care less about the game and couldn't even begin to tell you who was playing) and I wanted to whip up some good Superbowl snacks. Enter in my husband who stepped up and made the most awesome wings and sausages wrapped in crescent rolls! That let me off the hook and now 2 bags of chips (and $7 later) are waiting for the next party! This is what I bought for $27:

2 Thomas' English Muffins
2 Tostitos Scoops
2 Wheat Thins
2 Motts Apple Juice
6 Hormel Chili (save this for Mexican dip!)
2 Laughing Cow Cheese (to put on the english muffins!)
4 Kraft Velveeta Cheese (can you say constipation??)
4 Shredded Cheese
1 Cottonelle Toilet Tissue
2 Breakstone Sour Cream
6 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce
4 Sundown Vitamins
Blueberries
Cantelope
3 Avacados
2 Aleve
18 Ro-Tel Tomatoes
More Cheese
Bananas
Romaine Lettuce
2 U-Kotex

I get nervous when my supply of cheese gets below the limit of I can't fit it all in my inside refrigerator! Time to stock up on more when you can get it for under $.90 each! I'm good for the next 10 mexican dips although I would love to see olives go on sale again soon!! Please Walgreens, hear my plea and run them again so I can stock up! We are an olive eating family!

No comments:

Post a Comment