Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

WALGREENS 2/12/11, SPENT $4.16

I was so excited to see black olives on sale at Walgreens this week for $.99. I only had one can left and that sets you into panic mode :)!!

I did the following in three transactions, having to change up my scenerio because my store was out of hand sanitizer. I started out with a $2 and a $3 RR. This is what I bought:

1st Transaction:

Right Guard Body Wash
2 Lindsay Olives
TOTAL DUE $1.21 (had to pay $1 more OOP because I substituted this for sanitizer)
GOT BACK $4 RR

2nd Transaction:

Arnicare Gel
1 Lindsay Olive
TOTAL DUE: $1.98
GOT BACK $6 RR

3rd Transaction:

Neuragen PN
2 Lindsay Olives
TOTAL DUE: $.97
GOT BACK $10 RR

I still have 2 more transactions to do but this store was out of Arnicare Gel. My total OOP was $4.16 and I still have $10 in RR's. Remember, I would have spent $5 for the olives alone which is what I really needed!! If I can get to another Walgreens tonight, I will do my last 2 transactions and post those later!

4th transaction:
1 Arnicare Gel
1 Hand Sanitizer
1 doz. eggs
1 gal distilled water
TOTAL DUE: $.40
GOT BACK $6 & $4 RR TO ROLL INTO NEXT WEEK

I decided to end it there instead of going two more transactions. Watc h for my CVS deals this next week. I am stocking up on 4 sensitive toothpaste and 2Listerine Zero for $.29 OOP and getting back over $15 in ECB's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment