Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

PUBLIX 2/3/11, SPENT $9.64, SAVED 83%



I ran back into Publix today to get some Tofu. Yes, I said Tofu, two of them to be exact! I bought these for my daughter and I plan on dousing it with soy sauce to give it some flavor. She loves it! I, on the other hand, have no desire to eat any! The only place I have had Tofu and liked it was at Mama Fu's in Mandarin. Believe me...if I knew it was in there I would have pushed it all to the side. But when you cook it with other things it takes on that flavor. This is where the soy sauce comes in. I'll let you know how it went! This is what I bought:

2 Extra Firm Tofu
4 Flintstone Gummie Vitamins (these sell for $6.99 each, use MQ and $5/2 PQ
2 Pace Salsa
2 U Kotex Tampons
2 English Muffins

I will head back to the store before the end of the sale to get my lunchmeat and produce and stock up on Ro-Tel!

No comments:

Post a Comment