Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

GROCERY TOTALS FOR APRIL, SPENT $55/WK.

I added up my grocery totals for the month of April. I spent a little more than usual because I bought 4 large $20 boxes of diapers that I usually don't buy for my family! Now you know I didn't pay the retail price of $20 but I did add a little to my grocery budget. I stocked up on 20 razors, shredded cheese (I now have over 25), canned crushed tomatoes, 32 boxes of kleenex, 10 Smart Balance Milk, 10 Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, boneless chicken, pork chops, Carving Board lunchmeat, and V-8 juice just to name a few. I spent aproximately $222 for the month, about $55 a week. Remember this total accounts for my groceries as well as non-edible items that you hate to spend money on. I now have enough kleenex to get me through the end of the year and more!!

Is April really over??

No comments:

Post a Comment