Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

PUBLIX 5/9/11, SPENT $165.43





I went into Publix today specifically for the Smart Balance Milk and the razors, both of which I had a raincheck for. Again, I wanted to bring my total up as far as I could to get more gas cards. This time I was shopping alone and the trip was well planned! Remember the gas cards alone cost me $160. That means I paid $5.43 for all the rest of the stuff! I used the overage from the milk and razors to put towards the diapers. This is what I bought:

6 Kleenex Tissue
Cantelope
Bananas
Romaine Lettuce
2 Green Onions
6 Crystal Light
2 B-12 Vitamins (I actually paid for these - no overage!)
10 Smart Balance Milk
10 Disposable Razors
4 Steam Fresh Frozen Vegetables
1 large box of diapers (19.99)
1 large Huggies Wipes $6.99


I actually was going to do the diapers in a separate transaction with a MQ, PQ, $5 off wipes Q, and $5 off $25. When my total was coming down, I saw $6.43 and he stlil had more than $6 worth of coupons to take off so I had him throw the box of diapers and wipes in with that order! My total was $5.43!!! You gotta love overage!! It paid for almost everything else in my cart. The milk has an expiration date of July 15 so I won't be buying milk for a while. Actually, I lied! I will be buying more milk next week because I have more $2 MQ's and will stack with a $1 PQ and pay $.69 for a 1/2 gallon. I only have until next week to do it because my coupon will expire.

I was able to get 4 more gas cards and now have a total of 16!!

2 comments: