Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

PUBLIX 5/11/11





WHEW!!! What a week it has been!! I have been to Publix so many times this week to do more deals to get gas cards. My total count of gas cards for the week is...drumroll please...23!!! Two of those my daughter is taking for me doing another 2 diaper deals for her and I have a raincheck for one because they were out. So in my hands I have 20 gas cards, a total of $800.00 which means $200 worth of FREE GAS! Once I redeem my raincheck I will have $850 worth of gas cards and $210 worth of FREE gas. My total boxes of diapers and wipes I purchased were 7 and I paid approximately $95 for them. I can only find receipts for 17 of my gas card purchases. My total OOP was $145.79. Remember, there are diaper and wipes purchases in that total that I bought for my kids (remember, I am going for mother-of-the-year award). I know my other totals were very small compared to the amount of stuff I got!

First I got my hair cut at Panache and then stopped in at the Beach Publix to do a razor deal with my raincheck. I bought:

10 razors
1 Pineapple
1 Fresh Mushroom
1 Lg. bag Baby Carrots
1 Cottage Cheese Double

My total for that order was $1.08!! And that was including the tax for the razors. They were out of gas cards so I got a raincheck.

Then I had to pick my daughter up at school so I stopped at SR 16 to do 2 more diaper deals. I did those separately and you see those in the corner of the picture. That deal netted my daughter 2 gas cards for a total OOP of $104.30, $80 of which were the gas cards).

I put those in my car and went back in and got the rest of the items pictured:

6 Bic Razors (all they had)
6 Smart Balance Milk
4 Boxes of Kleenex (yes, MORE kleenex!)
2 Oscar Mayer Turkey
Romaine Lettuce
4 Suave Shampoo
2 John Freida Conditioner
6 Crystal Light
2 Sundown Vitamins (overage)
2 Gas-X (overage)
6 Yoplait Yogurt (not pictured)

My total before coupons was $95.18. While I was standing in line I realized I forgot my yogurt and only brought up 2 gas cards with me. My total after coupons and BEFORE gas cards was $3 and change. I then went up to the customer service desk, bought 6 Yoplait yogurt which brought my total to over $100. I only paid $1.60 for the yogurt and I was able to get another 2 gas cards. Again my total in hand is 20 and I have a raincheck for one. My daughter has 2 waiting for her. I have to say that is a pretty good haul on gas cards!!

The receipts shown are for the 2 boxes of diapers and wipes. The other receipt I forgot to take a picture of and it is for the items pictured above. It totalled $83.76 which included 2 gas cards.

BOTTOM LINE: Total spent for the week on everything including diapers and wipes was about $190.82. When I subtract the approximate total for diapers and wipes minus coupons, my total OOP was $71.82.

No comments:

Post a Comment