Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PUBLIX/WINN DIXIE 5/18/11, SAVED 99.79% AT PUBLIX




I have two separate shopping trips in this picture. The right side is Publix and the left side is Winn Dixie. I needed magic erasers to get the crayon off my floor from my granddaughter visiting this past weekend. I know she would be disappointed that I erased her beautiful scribble on my floor! I used my raincheck for the taco seasoning at Winn Dixie.

I have off today and tomorrow so I headed to Publix first to pick up a few of the items I missed for this weeks ad and will head there tomorrow to pick up next weeks ad because I will be working for 5 days straight. I wanted to get my razors with my raincheck and they were finally in stock!! You will also notice 3 Sominex and 1 Phazyme which also gave me overage! This is what I bought:

4 large Vlassic pickles
2 Morningstar Farm Burgers
2 Eggbeaters
1 Romaine Lettuce
4 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 John Freida Shampoo/Conditioner
3 Sominex
1 Phazyme
10 Bic Razors (used RC)
4 V8 Juice (used RC)
Pack of gum

After all my MQ's and competitor coupons, my total was negative $.96!! I quickly grabbed a pack of gum and my total OOP was $.19!!

On the way home I stopped at WD to get the magic erasers and a few other deals like the mustard, yellow rice, eggs, cukes, toothpaste and taco seasoning for which I had a RC. The quaker rice cakes and pineapple were an impulse buy at the last minute. The rice cakes were BOGO but had peelies on them for $.55 off 1 so I paid $.60 each for them after coupons. My total OOP for WD was $24.01. This is what I bought:

1 bag onions
4 cucumbers
1 pineapple
2 French's Spicy Mustard
10 Taco Seasoning
4 Quaker Rice Cakes
4 Mahatma Yellow Rice
Carton of 18 ct. eggs for $1.99
2 heads of lettuce

The front end manager had to come over and do my raincheck and I asked her why I never get any $/$$ coupons. She said I have to swipe my WD card and NOT give my phone number like I always do. I almost NEVER go into WD so that may also be a reason. They track your spending and give coupons based on that. She told me to call the 1-800 number on the back of the card and ask for coupons!! So guess what I am going to do??? Call the 800 number to get coupons and run as fast as I can and use them as Publix!!

My total OOP for the above was $24.01

No comments:

Post a Comment