Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

PUBLIX 5/5/11


I stopped at Publix today to do a few more diaper deals (my kids are sooo lucky!!) and found this new booklet in the turnabout where they have the new ad. I was able to get 3 more gas cards bringing my total to 10!!

This is what I bought in two transactions on two different credit cards:

1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme (overage using WD Q and $1.50 blinkie)
2 Gas-X (for overage)
1 Large box Huggies Diapers
1 Large bag of Huggies Wipes
2 Sundown Vitamins (overage)
2 John Freida Shampoo/Conditioner
Refried Beans
Whole grain pasta
2 Gas Cards

My total spent including the cards was $83.16. The gas cards alone were $80.00. That means my diapers, wipes, and other items were $3.16 and that is including tax!!

My next transaction was just another large $20 box of diapers and wipes plus another $50 gas card. My total was $51.12. That means I paid $11.12 for the diapers and wipes which is an awesome deal!

I plan on going back on Wed. and do my last trip once my coupons come in that I ordered. I have hoping to get another 3 gas cards off that trip! I figured out that if you are spending $4 for a gallon of gas (I use premimum so mine is $4.15), and you save $10, you are actually getting your gas for $3.20 a gallon! Need I say more? Try to get as many gas cards as you can! I won't have to "buy" gas for at least a couple months!

My total OOP has been $110.94 which includes three $20 boxes of diapers and three $7 bags of refill Huggies Wipes for my kids. When I deduct that out because I don't want to include it in my weekly grocery total, I spent approximately $67 OOP to get 10 gas cards!! Not bad! My daughters are going to see if they can get more $3.50 Huggies coupons and I will stack with the other 2 coupons and get even more diapers at that stock-up price!!

2 comments:

  1. Judy, what coupons are available for sundown vitamins? I must be missing something, cause i'm not coming up with an overage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used two $1/1 Sundown printable coupons and stacked with the $3/1 from the green adv. flyer. I pay either $2.99 for each bottle of vitamins and get $2 overage!

    ReplyDelete