Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

SOUR CREAM, PIZZA COUPONS ON FACEBOOK

Breakstone Sour Cream will be on sale for $1.50 each starting Thursday. Go HERE and Like on Facebook and get a coupon for $1 off. I can't wait to try the new flavored Sour Cream!

You are also able to Like Freschetta Pizza on Facebook and get a $2 coupon. I was having privacy issues with https which I did not understand so I couldn't get that one. I am sure those of you who are more computer savy will be able to get that coupon!

Also if you are in dire need of Advil, they will be on sale fo $4.49 next week. Look for the bottle with 50% more free. Use the $4/2 coupon in the 5/22 SS and get 2 boxes for $5. This is not the greatest deal but if you need it, buy it. I still have my Advil when I got it all for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment