Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

BOOKLET FOUND AT K-MART



I wandered into K-Mart today only after I had been to Target. I was looking for those streamers that you put on a kids bicycle handles. Target did not have them.

In an effort to keep from going to Walmart (that's how much I hate it) I went to K-Mart. I haven't been in there in so long...and then I remembered why! It's not as bad as Walmart but try to find an employee to help you. They must work with a skeleton crew and by the time you get up to the register it is too late.

As I walked past the pharmacy, there was a table with coupons and booklets on it. This 2011 K-Mart Monthly Planner was there. You are only able to use October, November, and December coupons.

The November and December coupons are the only ones worth posting.

The November coupons are for $5 off $50 worth of toys and $5 off $50 wyb food, household comsumables, diapers, pet supplies, health and beauty or office and school supplies.

December's coupon is $5/$50 wyb any merchandise.

I wouldn't run in there and do my weekly grocery shopping, but if there is a certain item that they have that you can purchase there as cheaply as Walmart, it might be worth going in and picking up the booklet to get the coupons.

Sometimes I think I would pay K-Mart $5 just to shop there instead of going to Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment