Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

NO PUBLIX OR ANYTHING FOR ME THIS WEEK!

If you are wondering where I have been and why the lack of posts it's because I am in Miami with my daughter and family who just had a baby on Tuesday, Oct. 18th at 3:45 pm.

I drove down to Miami on Monday afternoon by myself, which was a small feat in itself! I am petrified of all the crazy drivers and traffic here! They were to check-in to the hospital at 6:00 and, of course, had to wait until 8:30 for a room. She was three weeks early and they were going to induce her.

At midnight she got up to to the bathroom before they started the cervadill and her water broke! The baby decided he was going to come on his own!

My guess for the birth was sometime before 3 and 4 pm. Anderson Jett Martin was born at 3:45 pm! Now if I were a betting woman, I would go and buy a lottery ticket!

He was 6 lbs. 7 ozs, 18" long with a head full of dark hair!

Needless to say, I haven't had time to look any coupon deals while I help take care of Tiffany, Huey, Addison and now Anderson. I won't be back in town until next Wednesday and then straight back to work on Thursday.

If any of you see any awesome deals you don't think I would want to miss, please e-mail me so I could get in on the deal! You know I sure hate missing deals!

Thanks to Margaret who let me know about the water deal. I have already printed those coupons and will head to Publix to get my free water!

I will post some pictures of baby Anderson when I get back into town!

There is NOTHING like a newborn baby...even a good coupon deal!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new baby!!! And on the driving through Miami eeek!!!

    ReplyDelete