Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

PUBLIX 10/9/11, SPENT $16.81, SAVED 75%



I was most excited about the feta cheese this week. That is pretty sad when that is the only thing you could be excited about is the feta chese.

Oh...and maybe the deli tea. The pasta deal comes around all the time so that was nothing to get excited about. It seems like just a few months ago pasta was $1.29 and $1.39 a box. Now it is $1.51. Everything just seems to be creeping up a little at a time!

I had 2 defective shaving cream cans and a cream of mushroom soup can that lost its ring to open it. I brought those items back and got a $8.40 gift card. I applied that to my total to pay only $16.81. This is what I got:

Loaf of bakery bread
18 ct. eggs
12 feta cheese (excellent price at $.55 each.
4 Steamfresh Veggies
2 Armour Meatballs
1 Cream Cheese
14 Muellers Pasta
6 Extra Gum
2 Publix Deli Tea
10 Rotel Tomatoes (used RC and $1/3 PQ)
4 Creamed Corn
Bananas

My total before the $8.40 gift card was $25.21, a savings of 75%.

I also received my $10 Publix gift card in the mail today from the Conagra Rebate. Be on the lookout for yours! I'll take that off my next shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment