Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

PUBLIX 10/3/11, SPENT $20.93, SAVED 74%



I thought this week was a bad week at Publix but I was wrong. It looks like next week is going to be even worse! I don't know if it is only me, but I feel like the deals have been far and few between lately. This is what I bought today:

3 Stouffers Lasagna
2 Gortons Fish Fillets
2 Sara Lee Cheesecakes
Cream Cheese
2 Snackwell Cereal Bars
2 Muellers Pasta
4 Ragu Pizza Sauce
6 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
Box Au Gratin Potatoes

My total was $21.93. After I finished at the register I realized I forgot to give him a $1 coupon!!! Went back to the customer service desk to get a raincheck and they gave me my $1!!

I have never had the Gortons Fish or the Stouffer's Lasagna so I am curious to try them. It will make for a quick meal on a work night paired with a salad.

Speaking of salad...I went to buy romaine lettuce and it was $2.49!! Can you believe the price of produce lately? That is all the more reason to coupon. I passed by Curry Brothers Produce and stopped in there to get romaine lettuce for $1.49.

Now that's a better price I am happy to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment