Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SMART BALANCE MILK COUPON

I love milk coupons. They come around every once in awhile and you should print them when you see them. Go HERE and use zip 90210 under BEVERAGES, and print a $1/1 coupon for Smart Balance Milk. It was just on sale a few weeks back but maybe we will see it go 2 for $5 again.

The best thing about Smart Balance Milk is that is has an expiration date of 6 - 8 weeks away! I don't go through as much milk now as I used to so it is perfect for us!

If you print the $1/1 coupon by itself, be warned it prints at the end of the page. I lost one coupon by putting in a small piece of paper. I was able to print the $1/1 and a $.75/1 from zip 90210 and they both printed at the top of the page.

I still haven't figured that one out!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judi,
    There is now a $1.50 smart balance coupon under zip 43420 as of this morning. Expiration date 11-9 though. Enjoy!!! Thanks for your blog, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS It also prints after a big ad... coupon at bottom!

    ReplyDelete