Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

CVS 10/30/11, SPENT $1.06





Another awesome CVS trip! I had ECB's that expired on 10/25 so I wanted to use them this week. Remember, CVS will take your expired ECB's. DON'T THROW THEM OUT! I have personally used them for a week past expiration although I have heard they will take them longer.

I scanned my card and got a coupon for a FREE Illy Coffee Drink. Make sure you do the same. This is what I bought:

Illy Cappucinno Refrigerated Drink
Dawn Dish Soap
2 Thermacare
1 Schick Quattro Razor Cartridge (look in your binder for $5 coupon)
1 Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
Dulcolax Suppositories (for emergencies, if you know what I mean)

My total OOP was $.16, $1.06 including tax! I used $11.79 in ECB's and got back $10 in ECB's. Keep those ECB's rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment