Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

CHEAP MUELLERS PASTA

All of us who have been couponing for awhile know that cheap pasta is just a fact of life. Pasta is one thing that you should NEVER pay more than $.15 to $.20 a box.

I keep a selection of various pastas I bought over the past 8 months that I keep rotating. Do we want penne or rigatoni tonight? Got it. Do I want angel hair? Got it! Do I want a rotini pasta salad? Got it! How about bow ties or corkscrew pasta. Got that too! I am sure you are getting the big picture here!

This week will be no different with pasta. The blinkie for $1/2 is in front of the pasta right now. It will be on BOGO starting tomorrow.

Mueller's Pasta, 12-16 oz. $1.39 BOGO
Use $1/2 blinkie
Get 2 boxes for $.19 box

Pasta can make some inexpensive meals. Spaghetti Pie (a twist on traditional spaghetti), Chicken spgahetti, Pasta with Tomatoes, Romano and sauteed veggies, pasta salad, etc.

Make sure to grab your cheap pasta!

No comments:

Post a Comment