Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

PUBLIX 10/16/11, SPENT $20.83, SAVED 80%





I used three rainchecks in this shopping trip. One for the V8 juice, Scrubbing Bubbles, and Philadelphia Cream Cheese. The cashier at the beach store informed me that they were no longer accepting rainchecks past 30 days old. I have never had any problem in the past using them longer. I am curious to see if this is something they are going to start enforcing. I'd love to hear from anyone if they have had any similar situations.

This is what I bought:

6 Spicy V8 Juice
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
4 Welchs Grape Juice
2 Arnold 12 Grain Bread
2 Starburst Halloween Candy
4 Zatarin Jambalya
Bananas
Cucumbers
Dole Tropical Fruit
2 La Creme Yogurt
6 Hunts Tomatoes
2 Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash
2 Sominex
8 Scrubbing Bubbles
Box of Animal Crackers

I was able to use a $5/30 WD coupon from the Living Social Deal I posted about earlier. These coupons have been awesome to use each time! They were definitely worth it!

My cleaning supplies are well-stocked. I am sure I don't have to buy any for at least 1 1/2 years. I think that is pretty darn cool!

After Publix I headed to Winn Dixie. I ran into someone I knew in there and she said to me "I thought you shopped at Publix". I told her I just left there and went into WD to get a few items. I bought:

2 Hormel Pork Loins BOGO (used 2 $1/1 q's
1 Pork Butt

Total Paid at WD $11.79

My produce was purchased at Stuarts Market. Fresh asparagus, onions, potatoes, garlic, lettuce and a few steaks. Always fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment