Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

STEWART'S WEEKLY AD

I'm back!!!

WHEW!!!! What a LONG week! I got the phone call from my daughter a week ago Monday when she was at her doctor appointment. The doctor wanted her to go to the hospital immediately to start inducing. She managed to convince him she needed someone to watch Addison and had to be to the hospital by 6:00 that evening.

I jumped in the car and off I went. I was so scared to drive to Miami by myself but I stopped by the library and got a few books on tape. I figured it would pass the time quickly. I decided to get a biography...ask me anything you want on Oprah Winfrey and I will probably know the answer! It ended up being a great way to make the time to faster.

So back on the bandwagon and back to couponing! Here is Stewart's Weekly ad beginning tomorrow, Wednesday.

Fresh, never frozen Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts,
5 lbs. or more, $1.99 lb.

Boneless Rib Eye Steaks, $6.99 lb.

Fresh Local Shrimp, $4.99 lb.

3 lb. bag Onions, $1.49 each

Fresh Cantaloupes, $.99 each

Grade A Large Eggs, $1.49 dozen

PLUS:
Internet Advertised Only Specials:

5 lb. bag Potatoes, $1.99 each
White Mushrooms, 1 lb. container, $1.99 each
Bartlett or D'Anjou Pears, $.99 lb.
Pineapples, $2.99 each
Loose Beets or Turnips, $.99 lb.
Fresh Broccoli, $1.49 head
Haas Avocados, 2 for $1.00

The shrimp are still coming in fresh daily and the Salt Run oysters are finally in! I love steamed oysters and look forward to my first oyster roast!

Stop by Stewart's for some of these great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment