Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

CHEAP MASCARA AND FREE CARDS AT CVS PLUS A FREE BRUSH SET



I ran to CVS this morning with two ECB's totaling $5.69 that expired in a few days. The Covergirl $8/2 coupon was burning a hole in my pocket. I figured I could get a good deal on mascara, something I ALWAYS love to get, with this coupon and the $3/10 from the magic coupon machine.

Since this deal did not give me any ECB's to roll, I added three American Greeting Cards to my deal. I have 3 grandkids with birthdays in October and December. I had to buy cards anyways so I decided to do it with my makeup scenerio.

Not only did I pay $2.06 plus tax for 2 Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara and 3 birthday cards, but I will send in my receipt for a BRUSH SET found HERE. This will make a great stocking stuffer for my daughter!

The three greeting cards also gave me back $3 ECB to roll with my others next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment