Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

MY STRAWS ARE FINALLY ALMOST GONE



I called my daughter a few days ago and asked her if she remembered the straw deal we did. It turns out it was 2 years and 3 months ago.

The deal we did involved charcoal, pork, hot dogs, BBQ sauce and straws. The deal was so good we went back 4 times that week and did the deal over and over. You had to buy a Glad product so our product of choice was straws. The sale repeated itself the following week so we did it all over again.

Needless to say, after two weeks our freezers were full of hot dogs and pork with plenty of charcoal to cook it on.

"When are we going to use all this charcoal?" my husband asked. We gave a few bags away, but yes we did use it all.

Now here it is 2 years later and I am on my last box of straws. I haven't seen that deal since then so I am glad my stock of straws lasted as long as it did.
I called my daughter and she ironically said she only had 1 straw left.

Kind of sad...but I did use all the straws also!

I never thought I would miss all those straws!

No comments:

Post a Comment