Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BEAR WITH ME!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I have been having some serious computer issues. As we speak, I cannot get on the internet on two of my computers, one desktop and a laptop AND my I-Pad! For some unknown reason, I am able to get on one computer to type this post. Who knows when it will give out! I have not been able to print any coupons from my desktop and it keeps asking me to download Java. I download it AGAIN and it tells me the same thing. I need a new computer so bad but have just been putting it off. I know I have to get it soon because I want Windows 7 and not Windows 8. It is very frustrating so bear with me as I get through all this mess. On top of that, something happened with the security somewhere I used my credit card so they are limiting my purchases to $200 until a new card is sent to me. There goes my new computer until I can use my new credit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment