Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

I received several emails and read posts from you guys and it seems I am not the only one having issues. It seems like one time you go to Publix and you hear one thing and the next time you hear something else. It seems to be they are going to start cracking down on the $5/$30 coupons as well as the Save-A-Lot coupons. I have been told now that the order has to be split. OK...I get that but it will just be a pain and the person behind me in line will have to wait a little longer. The gas card deal is another thing. I was able to spend $50, get a gas card and use the $10 off AND use the $5/$30. Many of you have told me you were not told the same thing. Many of you said that you were told you had to spend another $30 over the $50 for the gas card to take off the $5 WD coupon. That is insane. One person emailed me and said they were told they had to spend $80 and their sister who just left the store did not. I just wish they would get their act together and stick with one plan! I have a feeling the next thing that is going to happen is they are going to only let us use one Target coupon at a time. In other words, if I have a coupon for $1 off a box of cereal, and I want to buy 2 boxes that are BOGO, I can only use one TQ. Mark my words...that will be coming next. Thank you for sharing your experiences on the blog so everyone can see. Make sure you read the comment section on the posts to keep up with everything!

1 comment:

  1. The Publix at Southside and Touchton and Jacksonville already limits you to 1 of each Target coupon and a limit of 2 $5/$25 or $5/$30 q's per day. However, they didn't have a problem allowing the $5/$30s along with the $10/$50 gas coupon. Just so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete