Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

PUBLIX 3/27/13, SPENT $42

I was quite happy with my Publix haul today even though I had to do it in 4 separate transactions. That is such a pain and it takes more time but I will do what I have to do to use more than one $5/$30 WD coupon. My totals before coupons were in the $135 to $140 range. My total after coupons was $42. This is what I bought: 6 Smart Balance Milk 10 Chobani Yogurt 8 Smart Balance Buttery Spread 2 Cool Whip 6 Farmers Cheese Bananas Cantelope Scallions Pineapple 6 Bottles Orbit Gum (used RC) 4 Motts Medley Apple Juice, 1/2 gallon) 2 Jennie O Turkey Bacon 3 Unsweet Tea 2 Thomas English Muffins 2 Hellmans Mayo 2 Planters Cashews Potato Rolls 2 Dozen Eggs 4 Sargento Cheese 2 Jimmy Dean Sausage I figured I am good on buttery spread for the rest of the year! I am excited to make Mock Pierogi with the Farmers Cheese and Deviled Eggs will certainly be on our Easter menu! I still have to buy a ham but everything else I need I have. I figured if I just bought the milk and 8 Smart Balance Spread I would have paid $42. Kind of makes you think...WOW! I know no one would buy 8 at a time but the milk isn't a stretch. The date on the milk is May 26 so I know I am good on milk until the end of May!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Judi!! Just an FYI: moultrie doesn't require you to split your order, they say as long as you purchase enough 30, 60, 90 for the 5/30 wd coupons!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I have a major run tomorrow...lots of good deals to be had at the moment; wish me luck! Happy Easter, Judi! Thanks for the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you guys! Someone else told me that Moultrie doesn't require to split your order also. Funny thing is that is the manager who made you split it at SR 16. He must have had a change of heart transferring stores. Cobblestone still makes you split. Guess I won't be shopping there any longer!

    ReplyDelete