Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

YONANA'S

I wanted to tell you about this neat small appliance I bought for my husband for his birthday. You see, he is a gadget guy and I stress out every year trying to figure out what to get him. Along with a new pair of Reef flp flops from the Sunshine Shop and a book about the Seals and Osama Bin Lauden, I got him something called Yonana's. We just used it and it is awesome! It makes "ice cream" using just frozen fruit! You always have to use bananas and whatever other fruit you want. Simply freeze it and then just run it through the machine. It was so creamy! I added a little squeeze of chocolate syrup and some whipped topping and a few sliced bananas on the side and I thought I was eating a banana split. Check it out at Bed Bath and Beyond and use a 20 percent coupon to get it for $40.

1 comment:

  1. There is a $5 off of $50 Publix coupon in the Sunday Florida Times Union.

    ReplyDelete