Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FINDS AT DOLLAR TREE

I headed to the Dollar Tree today on US 1 to pick up some fillers for Easter Eggs for the grandkids. When I was there, I found what I was looking for at Target that they do not carry. I read that the Elf Eyelid Primer was very good and it is only $1. Unfortunately, our Target did not carry any. I was able to buy that at the Dollar Tree plus the Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara. I always see those pictures of women with perfectly shaped brows and this was my opportunity to try to do the same for only $1! I was kind of excited to see those two things. I will let you know how they do! I also found boxes of seed for Impatients, Alyssum, and Wildflower Mix. I figured I couldn't go wrong for a buck. I have an area before my pool that nothing gets planted in so I plan on spreading the mix and letting it go! If it works, I will have a nice display of colorful flowers. If it doesn't, I'm out $3. To tell you the truth, I am kind of excited to see if it works. The only problem is the direction states that they have to be watered everyday. That could potentially be a problem because I tend to plant things and forget them everyonce in awhile. Either that or I love them too much and over-water!

1 comment: