Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

ROSEMARY MINT SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER

If you have ever had your hair cut at Panache you know their hair products are Eco- friendly, not tested on animals, and most importantly smell fantastic! The only drawback is the price! The Aveda hair products are very expensive. My favorite thing about leaving Panache is the smell from the Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner. I leaves my hair smelling so clean. I have never been able to find anything else to replicate that smell. Well, I found it! Be on the lookout for Aura Rosemary Mint Rejuvenating shampoo and conditioner at Marshall's. it is exactly the same fragrance and it is made by the parent company of Aveda for a fraction of the cost! It seems to clarify your hair of all build-up of other products. I was able to buy the liter size for $7.99 each. I researched it and also found that Sally Beauty Supply carries it also. I haven't gone into Sally's yet to verify this so if you see it let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment