Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

NEW POLICY AT BEACH STORE

I received an email today from a friend who went to the beach Publix today. She was informed of a new policy beginning Thursday. The beach store will no longer take a Target "market brand" coupon for a "Publix" item.. I don't know if this is going to be part of the new coupon policy for all stores or if this is just a decision made by the manager of that store. I guess we will know more on March 8th when the new coupon policy about digital coupons rolls out. If anyone hears of anything, please let me know so we can share it with everyone!

5 comments:

  1. That's very interesting since Publix Corporate Policy on the website still states:

    PRIVATE LABEL COUPONS
    Q: Will Publix accept a competitor’s coupon for a private label item?

    A: Yes. We’re happy to accept a coupon for a competitor’s private label product because it’s a chance to introduce you to our terrific Publix brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard there will be big Publix wide changes......

    I wonder if this mgr. was just talking about using Target brand like UP & UP coupons on say Publix brand something. I understand that. I think they've been extra generous doing that to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sense is the new store manager at the Island Publix isn't very coupon-friendly. He was the one who started to enforce the rule that orders had to be broken up in order to use more than one $5/$30 CQ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilano Beach Store- Today, Friday, I went to purchase groceries and get a gas card. At checkout, my total was $62.00 They would only accept the $10.00 off the gas card. Would not accept $5.00 off $25.00 coupon from Sav-A-Lot. They stated that my total order had to be more than $75.00 in order to accept both dollar off coupons. They stated that this was a new policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same story at Moultrie last nite and Cobblestone today. Both the asst mgr at Moultrie and the mgr at cobblestone said that this was NOT new policy its always been the rule. Change of plans. Only do $50 transactions.

    ReplyDelete