Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

MORE MAKEUP

I had to run back to the Dollar Store today and they still had plenty of Elf products I told you earlier about on the shelf. I have used the eyelid primer and I have to say I love it! It does seem to make my eyeshadow stay in place longer. I have also switched eyeshadows using the Ulta Eyeshadows I bought for $3 each on sale, regularly $7 each, and the Urban Decay Nude Pallet which was $37. I have to say I like them equally. I also bought the Urban Decay Bronzer/Blush/Highlighter pallet and I love that as well! I am so glad I found something so I can just stick with that. Now does anybody know of anyone who would like a bunch of Covergirl/Maybelline Eyeshadows?? LOL! We all have a ton of those! I did just send in for my $15 P&G rebate for all the Covergirl Eyeshadows. Not only did we get them for free, but will get paid $15! Love it!

4 comments:

  1. I always take all mine to the Betty Griffin House and donate them. Just an idea.

    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Betty Griffin thrift shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send them to St. Gerard Campus for teenager mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas on where to donate makeup! I think I have enough to donate to both places!

    ReplyDelete