Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

STEWART'S SALE AD

Stewart's weekly ad is up. I stopped in there today and bought the biggest cantelope I have ever seen for $3. I always look for rib eye steaks that are on the reduced shelf and I found two beautiful steaks today for $3.99 lb. when I was checking out I looked at my feet and there sat a flat of strawberries for just $5! You know they went out the door with me and they are already in the freezer. They still had two flats left. I probably lost maybe a pint of strawberries. I have seen the sign before but always missed it. It was my lucky day. I noticed they also had green and red peppers for 10 for $1. You would gave to use them pretty quickly or freeze them. Here is the rest of the sale ad. Fresh, never frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts, 5 lbs. or more, $1.99 lb. Boneless NY Strip Steaks, $4.99 lb. Blueberries! $1.99 each. Shrimp! $4.99 lb. Haas Avocados,$.99 each Indian River Temple or Valencia Oranges, 8 for $1.00 Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops, $2.49 lb. Jumbo Cantaloupes, $3.00 each 3 lb. bag Onions, $1.99 5 lb. bag Potatoes, $1.99 each 1 lb. package White Mushrooms, $1.99 each 4 pack Florida Vine Ripe Tomatoes, $1.50 each Indian River Ruby Red Grapefruits, 3 for $1.00 Plant City Strawberries, $1.50 pint Local Radishes, $1.00 bunch Local Green or Red Bell Peppers, 4 for $1.00 White Seedless Grapes, $.99 lb. 1 lb. tubs Peeled Garlic, $3.99 each Mangos, $.99 each Local Red Onions with tops, $1.99 each Local Sweet Onions with tops, $1.99 each Florida New Crop Red Creamer Potatoes, $1.99lb. Del Monte Golden Ripe Pineapples, $1.99 each Basil Plants, $2.49 each Loose Beets or Turnips, $.99 lb. Local DATIL PLANTS $3.99 each Claw Crab Meat, 1 lb. container, $9.99 each D'Anjou Pears, $.99 lb. Florida Eggplant, 2 for $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment