Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

MY PUBLIX TRIP 3/4/13

I didn't really need anything at Publix this week but wanted to take advantage of the Angel Soft toilet paper deal and the frosted mini wheat/free milk deal. I had to throw on a bag of $.50 peanuts to make my total just go over $50 so I could use two $5/$25 save-a-lot coupons. This is what I bought: 4 triple rolls Angel Soft toilet paper 3 Frosted Mini Wheats Crunch Cereal 3 Chobani Greek Yogurt 1 cake mix 1 cream cheese frosting 1 gallon mild Bananas Blueberries 4 Oscar Mayer Turkey Breast (used RC) My total after coupons was $22.50. I didn't think that was bad considering the toilet paper alone was $20 (sale price). Since the gas card deal is next week, I wanted to save all my deals until then to get as many gas cards as I could!!

No comments:

Post a Comment